Review sections, application activities and much more!
The Welding Skills Workbook 5th Edition supplements and reinforces textbook content. Review questions test comprehension of key concepts covered in each chapter of the text. A variety of practical exercises covering the major welding processes help to develop essential welding skills. Activities include practice with single and multiple pass fillet and groove welds in all welding positions, as well as practice in cutting techniques associated with oxyfuel, plasma arc, and air carbon arc cutting.
- Review Questions for each chapter in the textbook
- Hands-on, skill-building section activities, including AWS SENSE-recommended welding and cutting exercises
- Numerous exercises in welding processes
- Section exams designed to consolidate and reinforce key content
- An appendix, including an AWS welding symbol chart and useful information