Be in the absolute know for reducing the risk of fire-related hazards with sprinklers using this handbook!
Construction Book Express presents the new Handbook edition of the 2017 NFPA 25 Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems! This hardcover handbook (720 pages) contains over one hundred images in full color providing a visual reference for you in case you need your visual when applied the NFPA 25 code.
What’s more, this hardbound guidebook answers your questions specifically regarding the NFPA 25. Why go in blind, when you can have this authoritative handbook at your side.
Be in the absolute know for:
- The inspection, testing, and maintenance of sprinkler systems
- The inspection, testing, and maintenance of standpipe and hose systems
- The inspection, testing, and maintenance of private fire service mains
- The inspection, testing, reporting, and maintenance of fire pumps
- The inspection, testing, and maintenance of water storage tanks
- The inspection and maintenance procedures, operational tests, ultra-high-speed water spray system (UHSWSS) operational tests, and component action requirements of water spray fixed systems
- The inspection, operational tests, and maintenance of foam-water sprinkler systems
- The inspection, testing, and maintenance of water mist systems
- And much, much more!
Additionally, you will be presented with the component action requirements for many of the water-based fire protection systems.
In regards to code information for common components and valves, you will see the general provisions and codes on:
- control valves in water-based fire protection systems
- system valves
- pressure-reducing valves and relief valves
- hose valves
- backflow prevention assemblies
- fire department connections
All of this information is written and answered by the experts you can trust.
Don’t let any fires affect your work place or residence. Only you can prevent them with a tool you can count on. Be sure to grab a copy of the definitive question-answer-image source of the NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems!