Have an instant grasp of the NEC 2011 code with the Significant Changes to the NEC!
Keep up to date with the most important changes of the 2011 NEC with the latest edition of Significant Changes to the NEC. This invaluable resource aims to identify and analyze the important updates and changes in a clear, easy-to-understand format, and further explains each change with an illustration, as well as background information and a discussion of the significance of the change. This resource is a must-have for anyone who needs a better understanding of the latest changes to the NEC 2011. 416 pp.
- State-of-the-art diagrams and photographs clearly illustrate important changes and explain sections that may be otherwise confusing.
- Actual text from the code is included to show how changes are incorporated, with any deletions, revisions, or new code content marked with vivid icons for easy identification.
- Color-coded chapters match the NEC 2011 article sections for quick and straightforward referencing.
- Change Summaries provided for each change give a brief synopsis of the more detailed “Significance of the Change” section.
- Detailed table of contents sections for the book and each chapter helps the reader to find topics of interest quickly.
- Sequence numbers on the bottom of each code change provide an additional reference for the “Report on Proposals” and “Report on Comments” sections available online.
- Authored by a well-respected code expert who is directly involved in the code-making process so users can feel confident they are getting information and analysis from top sources.
New to this Edition:
- Updated to the National Electrical Code 2011.
maze of jargon to hone in on key updates that will affect electrical installations. For maximum comprehension, the book is arranged to follow the general layout of the NEC. Each change is also accompanied by an illustration, as well as background information and a discussion of the significance of the change. As the most comprehensive code change book on the market, this resource will prove invaluable to electricians, ele