Don't estimate with out-of-date prices!
The 2018 RSMeans Heavy Construction Cost Data book will help you prepare complete and accurate heavy construction estimates.
For public works officials, contractors, facilities managers, developers, civil engineers, any professional in need of current cost data for heavy construction.
With the 2018 RSMeans Heavy Construction Cost Data book, you get costs for all types of heavy construction - from highways, bridges, utilities, rails and marine projects, to sanitary and storm sewer projects - which lets you estimate a wider range of street and roadway construction. This cost data is excellent for DOC, JOC, SABER, and BOS projects.
Valuable information includes:
- 14,000 up-to-date price assemblies cost tables, and estimating reference section, crew tables, and costs for new construction; demolition work; repairs; replacements and change orders.
- Global prices and availability of oil, steel and cement are impacting a number of product lines - the 2017 edition will tell you which ones.
Offers complete coverage for:
- Subsurface Investigation
- Excavation, Demolition and Reclamation
- Site Preparation and Foundations
- Materials, Equipment
- Sheeting, Cofferdams, Earthwork
- Pre-engineered Structures
- Tunneling and Microtunneling
- Bridges, Piles, Caissons
- Railroad, Marine Work and Airports
- Paving, Surfacing and Striping
- Water, Fuel Distribution and Piped Utilities
- Sewerage, Drainage and Dewatering
- Ponds, Reservoirs, Waterways
- Power Communications
- Site Improvements and Landscaping
- Power Transmission and Distribution
- Assemblies for Sewer, Transportation and Waterways