The new RSMeans Electrical Cost Data has been updated for 2019!
Want to simplify the process of estimating electrical construction projects? The 2019 RSMeans Electrical Cost Data book gives you the most up-to-date cost information available to tackle any kind of electrical estimate.
Improve your estimates with this all-inclusive guide including:
- Resources for all types of estimators including designers, engineers, and contractors
- Cost-saving tips and ideas
- Cost recommendations for both designing and planning electrical work
- Comprehensive cost entries – from high-voltage transmission lines to residential wiring
What you’ll find inside:
- Over 13,000 completely updated cost entries covering the latest products, materials, and electrical construction methods including energy-saving light fixtures and devices, photovoltaics, and mass notification systems
- City Cost Indexes and Location Factors for over 930 U.S. and Canadian locations, so you can easily customize costs to your location
- Equipment rental costs
- Crew sizes, labor hours, and labor rates
- Detailed reference information
- Square foot costs