The updated 8th Edition of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technology
Equip yourself with the knowledge and skills to maintain and troubleshoot today’s complex heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems with REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNOLOGY, 9th Edition. This time honored best seller provides the exceptional hands-on guidance, practical applications, latest technology and solid foundation you need to fully understand today’s HVAC service and repair, its environmental challenges, and their solutions. Focused on sustainable technology in today’s HVAC/R industry with an emphasis on new technologies and the latest advancements in the industry, the 8th edition has been updated to include more on Green Awareness, LEED accreditation and building performances with two new chapters on Energy Audits and Heat Gains and Losses. This edition covers the all-important soft skills and customer relation issues that impact customer satisfaction and employment success. Memorable examples, more than 260 supporting photos and unique Service Call features emphasize the relevance and importance of what you are learning. Trust Refrigeration and Air Conditioning TECHNOLOGY 7E to provide you with clear and accurate coverage of critical skills your HVAC/R success. 1,536
- This book details all of the information your students need on technician certification. The authors introduce all of the key organizations that support both voluntary and mandatory technician certification for the industry.
- With the growing emphasis on Green Awareness and global warming, this book prepares your students with the knowledge they need. The book familiarizes students with key organizations and their present and future goals on how to ensure green buildings and green mechanical rooms throughout the country.
- This edition’s expanded section on Career Opportunity includes a comprehensive list of current career opportunities available in today’s HVAC/R field.
- To ensure your students have the necessary background and understanding, this edition covers SEER ratings in detail with designated chapters throughout the book.
- Your students see the skills that they’ve learned put into actual practice. Real technician service calls featured throughout this edition provide a real-world quality to the text and put your students into a service mode of thinking. Students see the relevance and importance of the principles they’re learning with these unique applications.