Consult this essential Code companion to get up-to-speed on new requirements fast!
Apply the 2012 NFPA 99 correctly and confidently with expert insights and visuals in the Health Care Facilities Code Handbook.
With a shift to a risk- vs. occupancy-based approach; updates to medical gas and vacuum system content; new chapters on security, fire protection, and information technology; and other major changes, you’re bound to have questions about the 2012 NFPA 99: Health Care Facilities Code. Don’t risk confusion or mistakes that could jeopardize patient, staff, and facility safety. Consult this essential Code companion to get up-to-speed on new requirements fast so you can do jobs correctly, comply right the first time, and protect lives.
Just open the 2012 Health Care Facilities Code Handbook for total on-the-job support, including:
- The complete text of the 2012 NFPA 99, including medical gas and vacuum system requirements formerly found in NFPA 99C
- Explanations of the intent behind requirements
- Practical guidance and examples of how to apply provisions in specific situations
- FAQs that highlight key concerns from the field
- 500+ full-color tables, photos, and other visuals that clarify concepts. Here you’ll find everything you need to apply the new 2012 NFPA 99 correctly and confidently. (Hardbound, 648 pp., 2012)