Get the inside scoop on applying the NFPA 72 with the leading advisory guide!
Take the fast track to NFPA 72 compliance with reliable on-the-job support in the 2010 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook.
Changes in the 2010 Code are extensive, so you’re bound to have questions. When you do, the National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook offers reliable support so you can better understand the Code and avoid mistakes. Complete NFPA 72 Code text is included along with authoritative commentary and practical examples. A list of changes in each chapter makes it easy to see what’s new. 1024 pp.
Only the official Handbook provides total Code backup so you can avoid mistakes:
- The complete 2010 NFPA 72 text is included for convenient reference.
- Authoritative commentary and practical examples help you do jobs right the first time.
- Valuable charts, tables, photos, and other graphics clarify and summarize information.
- Answers to FAQs highlight key concerns.
- Detailed supplements add to your expertise, including a new supplement on Emergency Communications.
- A list of Code changes in each chapter makes it easy to see what’s new.
Transition to the new Code smoothly and save lives.
System reliability and performance are in your hands. Order your 2010 National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code Handbook today and maximize protection with access to answers and solutions on demand!