The updated 2008 Edition of the NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook!
The NFPA 58 LP-Gas Code Handbook provides users with reliable on-the-spot answers and solutions to Code questions and gives you all the knowledge you need to understand and comply with even the toughest rules so you can avoid dangerous mistakes and oversights and maximize safety. 624 pp.
This essential handbook provides you with a wealth of information, including:
- The full, unabridged text of the 2008 edition of NFPA 58
- Expert commentary written by Code authorities
- Hands-on examples of how to apply requirements in specific scenarios
- Hundreds of photographs, illustrations, tables, and diagrams spell out concepts and aid comprehension.
- Seven supplements, including new supplements on preparing for natural disasters, propane tank tethering and seismic stabilization, and major changes to the 2008 LP-Gas Code.
- FAQs from the field provide answers to common concerns.
Sharpen your Code knowledge and gain the extra insights you need to:
- Satisfy DOT regulations for pipeline systems with 10-100 users served from one propane tank. This important coverage is now included in the 2008 NFPA 58, and the Handbook provides clear explanations to help you comply.
- Apply new location criteria for patio heaters
- Follow first-time guidance for elevated pressure propane systems