The 2015 NFPA 54 Handbook is your go-to source for the "hows" and "whys" behind fuel gas safety compliance!
Fully updated and featuring a wealth of full-color visuals, NFPA’s 2015 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook explains technical NFPA 54 requirements and fuel gas safety concepts so you’re prepared to answer questions from employees and owners; and verify fuel gas piping, appliance, and venting jobs are in compliance.
Handbook contributors are a panel of fuel gas safety experts.
Commentary from authorities in the field gives you the background, rationale, and practical tips you need for error-free design, installation, and inspection.
NFPA 54 Handbook combines Code rules with full-color visuals and eight supplements. You’ll work with:
- Complete 2015 NFPA 54 text for convenient reference
- Commentary that helps you avoid errors and oversights
- More than 200 visuals including full-color photos, graphics, and charts
- FAQs highlighting vital aspects of gas safety that you can’t afford to overlook
- New design elements alerting you to Code additions
- A new supplement authored by Ted Lemoff, P.E. that summarizes recent research on CSST bonding related to lightning-related damage to fuel gas piping systems.
- Learn about the research and how it impacts the Code.
- Updated supplements including Fuel Gas Odorization and Procedure to Estimate Infiltration Rate for Residential Structures
- Technical Changes from the 2012 to the 2015 edition of NFPA 54
- Updated Calculation Worksheets in the printed Handbook plus quick access online
Published by NFPA, the Code source, the 2015 National Fuel Gas Code Handbook is a time-saving NFPA 54 companion for engineers, contractors, consultants, AHJs, designers, and architects. (Hardbound, Approx. 580 pp., 2015)