Updated for 2009 - NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code Handbook
The 2009 NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code Handbook is written by industry experts and is a complete guidebook that provides the hands-on backup needed to avoid application errors and keep fuel gas piping, appliance, and venting jobs in compliance and on schedule. This is an essential reference for engineers, contractors, AHJs, designers, and architects, and contains user-friendly features such as end-sheets on how to use the Handbook; a list of figures, tables, and exhibits; and Code and commentary indexes streamline research and maximize your time. 512 pp.
Access the help you need to transition to the new Code quickly and mitigate fire and explosion hazards with practical guidance.
This Code companion provides:
- Authoritative commentary from industry leaders that provides application guidance and interpretation of Code requirements, including new rules for bonding of gas piping
- The entire 2009 NFPA 54 text for convenient reference
- FAQs that highlight vital aspects of gas safety—things you can’t afford to overlook
- Hundreds of 2-color charts, illustrations, and drawings plus 4-color photos not found in the Code covering state-of-the-art equipment and installations
- Seven helpful supplements that expand your expertise, including a first-time supplement comparing changes in the 2009 NFPA 54 with previous Code editions. Other topics addressed include fuel gas odorization, tech background for residential carbon monoxide responders, calculation worksheets, development of revised venting guidelines, and more.