You'll never compromise fuel gas safety with the 2006 National Fuel Gas Code!
This essential guidebook and Code companion has been revised to reflect current techniques and products available today. The 2006 NFPA 54: National Fuel Gas Code includes clarified text that eliminates confusion, and will enable you to install and operate gas systems for better public safety and consumer satisfaction. 170 pp.
Changes and improvements in this edition of the NFPA 54 include:
- New data helps you properly size longer installations. Dozens of pipe sizing tables have been extended with information for all piping up to 2,000 feet.
- A first-time requirement addresses support of rooftop piping to protect against wind damage.
- Other revisions make the Code consistent with the 2005 National Electrical Code , the 2003 Uniform Plumbing Code™ and other related documents.
- More than 800 diagrams and graphics clarify concepts.
- A suggested method of checking for leakage as well as suggested emergency procedures for gas leaks.
- Annexes that provide “how-to” advice about sizing and capacities of gas piping, and sizing of venting systems serving appliances.