Update your NFPA standards with the 2008 NFPA 25!
Your key to staying in compliance and applying new and revised rules correctly.
Get up-to-speed and get the expert support you need to keep water-based systems in top condition with the new 2008 edition of NFPA 25 - Water-Based Fire Protection Systems Handbook. This informative handbook will enable you to save time and money and eliminate mistakes. Offering complete guidance, this useful resource features a unique mix of requirements and helpful advice that will fully prepare you to work confidently with updated criteria for performance-based testing, impairment procedures, main drain tests, dry-pipe system testing, and more.448 pp
No other source offers more authoritative guidance to help you pass inspections and make sure facilities are protected:
- The complete 2008 NFPA 25 text is supplemented by expert explanations and examples of how to apply rules in specific situations.
- Scores of illustrations and photographs spell out concepts and aid comprehension of vital concepts.
- Numerous inspection and testing forms save you time and ensure nothing is overlooked.
- New tables for each system chapter address component replacement testing criteria.
- First-time commentary explains new water mist provisions.
- A review Q&A section can be used to troubleshoot on the job, prepare for licensing and certification testing, and as a textbook for training.
- A handy summary of major code changes makes it easy to compare requirements