Ensure adequate water supplies for fire protection with the latest NFPA 24!
Be sure water supplies are adequate and ready with NFPA 24!
The 2013 edition of NFPA 24: Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances has been designed to be consistent with the 2013 NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems.
This comprehensive source provides requirements for private fire service mains and private fire hydrants, and includes updated provisions for:
- Underground fire service mains and their appurtenances
- Yard piping that feeds automatic sprinkler systems
- Yard hydrants
- Standpipes and other water-based fire protection systems
The 2013 NFPA 24 also contains the following new additions:
- An updated chapter on underground piping
- New requirements for leakage testing
- Two new annexes on fire flow testing and marking of hydrants
Approx. 50 pp.