Update your current NFPA Standards with the NFPA 13E
NFPA 13E assists fire service response in buildings protected by sprinkler systems.
The updated 2010 edition of NFPA 13E: Recommended Practice for Fire Department Operations in Properties Protected by Sprinkler and Standpipe Systems provides critical information and procedures for fire department operations in properties equipped with fire sprinkler and standpipe systems.
This document addresses interior and exterior automatic sprinkler systems, as well as standpipe systems. Added visuals help fire service personnel visualize concepts. This edition also clarifies the use of alternative water supplies for fire department support of sprinkler and standpipe systems. Annex B contains recommendations for Fighting Rubber Tire Fires in Sprinklered Buildings.
This is an important Standard for fire department officers, fire fighters, company officers, and fire department instructors. 16 pp.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Administration
- Chapter 2 Referenced Publications Chapter
- Chapter 3 Definitions
- Chapter 4 Properties Protected by Automatic Sprinkler Systems
- Chapter 5 Properties Protected by Exterior Sprinklers for Protection Against Exposure Fires
- Chapter 6 Properties Protected by Standpipe Systems
- Chapter 7 Impairments
- Chapter 8 Reliability of Systems
- Chapter 9 Buildings Under Construction
- Chapter 10 Inspection and Testing Requirements