The updated 2009 Edition of the NFPA 1 Uniform Fire Code Handbook!
Give your community the high level of protection it deserves!
The 2009 NFPA 1: Fire Code Handbook has the extra information you need to fully understand Code requirements and implement or enforce them effectively. An essential resource code officials, inspectors, fire marshals, AHJs, facility managers, or anyone concerned with public safety, the 2009 NFPA 1 Handbook has the information’s, answers and solutions you need to ensure increased public safety and job success. 1,232 pp.
This complete source of expert Code support includes:
- The full 2009 NFPA 1 text
- Authoritative commentary with explanations of the rationale behind provisions plus examples of how to apply requirements in specific situations
- Hundreds of 2-color charts, tables, and illustrations plus 4-color photographs that clarify concepts
- A web address linking you to dozens of time-saving interactive forms, ordinances, and checklists
- Time-saving code and commentary indexes
- A handy guide on the inside front and back covers that details how to use all the Handbook features