Upgrade to the 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code based on the latest NFPA codes and standards governing fire and life safety.
The NFPA 1: Fire Code presents a comprehensive, integrated approach to hazard management and fire code regulation. Updated for 2015, this edition features extracts from and references to more than 130 NFPA standards and codes. Being up-to-code gives fire marshals, AHJs, code officials, inspectors, facility owners and managers—and anyone involved with hazardous materials—the latest fire protection requirements for fire alarm, sprinkler, and life safety issues.
Get extracts from widely used NFPA codes and standards including:
- The 2015 editions of NFPA 101: Life Safety Code, NFPA 30: Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, and NFPA 30A: Code for Motor Fuel Dispensing Facilities and Repair Garages
- The 2014 editions of NFPA 58: Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code and NFPA 25: Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- The 2013 editions of NFPA 13: Installation of Sprinkler Systems and NFPA 72: National Fire Alarm and Signaling Code
Major changes in the 2015 NFPA 1: Fire Code:
- Chapter 18 includes mandatory requirements on fire hydrant location and distribution—to assist designers with planning and AHJs and other authorities with inspections.
- Added mandates for carbon monoxide detection and alarm for new educational and new day care facilities and other changes reflect safeguards in the 2015 NFPA 101.
- Coverage of fire alarm systems for occupancies now mirrors NFPA 101 to provide additional information and reduce reference time.
(Softbound, 711 pp., 2015)