The updated 2010 New York State Building Code!
Based on the 2006 International Building Code (IBC), the 2010 Building Code of New York State covers all buildings, with the exception of three-story one- and two-family dwellings and townhomes.
- Time-tested safety concepts
- Structural and fire and life safety provisions covering means of egress
- Interior finish requirements
- Comprehensive roof provisions
- Seismic engineering provisions
- Innovative construction technology
- Occupancy classifications
- Latest industry standards in material design