Get up-to-code quickly on the 2008 National Electrical Code using the NEC 2008 Analysis of Changes!
Keep track of the latest changes in the National Electrical Code’s broader scope and new provisions with the handy 2008 NEC Analysis of Changes! The 2008 NEC Analysis of Changes is created by the International Association of Electrical Inspectors (IAEI) and NFPA, and is designed to provide an accurate, authoritative account of any changes, additions and significant revisions in the 2008 National Electrical Code. This handy reference guide features many full-color-illustrations that help you better learn the Code and remain in compliance.
The 2008 NEC Analysis of Changes includes first-time articles, usability improvements, and revisions that boost electrical safety. For all of the nearly 400 major Code changes covered, you’ll have:
- A summary addressing the “Change at a Glance”
- Excerpts of actual 2008 NEC text along with an in-depth analysis of the change and its impact on the field
- Information on why the change was initiated and accepted, including technical substantiation
- NEC page references, plus a useful cross-link to the Reports on Proposals and Comments
- In addition, a wealth of full-color graphics highlights key concepts.
The Analysis of Changes is an ideal resource for electrical designers, engineers, trainers, installers, and inspectors. (Spiralbound, Approx. 415 pp., 2007)