Learn to build your own mechanical race car, combat robot, ionic motor, mechatronic head and more!
The popular evil genius format provides hobbyists with a fun and inexpensive way to learn Mechatronics (the merger of electronics and mechanics) via 25 complete projects. If you’re fascinated by electronics and mechanics, this hands-on tour of the junction where they meet will bring you hours of fun and learning. Noted electronics author Newton Braga’s Mechatronics for the Evil Genius guides you step by step through 25 complete, intriguing, yet inexpensive projects developed especially for this book. 213 pp.
- Projects include: mechanical race car, combat robot, ionic motor, electromagnet, robotic arm, light beam remote control, and more
- Includes “parts lists” and “tool bin” for each project
- Covers all the preparation needed to begin building, such as “how to solder,” “how to recognize components and diagrams, “how to read a schematic,” etc.
Table of Contents:
- Section One: Preparing the Reader
- Section Two: The Technology Used in the Projects
- Section Three: The Projects