The newly updated 28th Edition of McGraw-Hill's National Electrical Code Handbook!
This updated edition of McGraw-Hill’s National Electrical Code Handbook provides a wealth of information to anyone needing a better understanding of the 2014 NEC.
Includes coverage of the 2014 NEC, including:
- Requirements for electrical installations
- Branch circuits, feeders, grounding, bonding, and overcurrent protection
- Wiring methods, cables, conduits, tubing, and raceways
- Fixture wires, switches, appliances, generators, capacitors, and storage batteries
- Hazardous locations, health care facilities, agricultural buildings, temporary installations, and other locations
- Electrical vehicle charging systems, IT equipment, solar photovoltaic (PV) systems, and small wind electric systems
- Emergency systems, interconnected electric power production sources, and critical operations power systems (COPS)
- Communications circuits, radio and television equipment, and broadband communications systems
- And much more!