Plumbers & Pipefitters Calculations Reference Book
Mathematics for Plumbers & Pipefitters teaches the reader all of the essential math concepts to emphasize problem-solving. The examples found within the text are completely worked out to give students a clear path for the completion of assignments. The text is featured with simple presentation, abundant explanations and clear examples designed to allow students to work through most of the units without the oversight of an instructor.
The text features sections based on fundamentals and has been substantially amended in order to provide more support and guidance for the reader. Updated and detailed drawings as well as new explanations have been added for clarity within the text. All of the examples in the book have been completely reworked to give students a stronger roadmap for completion of the assignments. The text contains thought-provoking questions to encourage the development of problem-solving skills. The uncomplicated presentation of material along with abundant explanations and clear examples will allow the students to work through the units in groups or on their own. Chapters cover a review of fundamentals, pipe length calculations, sheet metal work, volume’s, pressures, capacities, and heating.
- The section on basic fundamentals has been substantially amended to provide even greater vital support and guidance to readers, with new explanations and drawings for added clarity
- Examples have been completely worked out to give students a clear roadmap for the completion of assignments
- Thought-provoking questions encourage the development of problem-solving skills
- The uncomplicated presentation of material, together with abundant explanations and clear examples, allows students to work through most of the units unassisted
- A fully revised and modernized text makes this edition a musts-have resource for students and instructors alike