The popular Master Electrician's Review book has been updated to reflect the changes in the NEC 2011
Whether it is used as an all-in-one exam preparation guide or simply a convenient reference, the newly updated and expanded Master Electrician’s Review based on the 2011 NEC will give students and experienced electricians the knowledge they need and help them better learn the code and master its applications. Combining realistic practice questions, in-depth answers, and conceptual background information, this exam review resource engages students by inviting them to examine specific topics on the master electrician licensing exam in detail, providing a better understanding of the subject. 400 pp.
- Questions about NEC-related topics require students to cite specific code references, providing practice in using the NEC 2011, plus familiarity with the new code requirements.
- An introduction to examinations, national testing organizations, and approved testing laboratories is included to acquaint readers with all aspects of master electrician licensure.
- Chapter-end questions are styled like the ones on licensing exams, allowing students to identify topics they’ve mastered, and pinpoint those that require further study.
- Practice tests mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing students with standard exam formats, helping them assess their readiness, and building their confidence.
New to this Edition:
- Content and practice questions are updated to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code.
- More detailed explanations for the answers provided will give students a better grasp on the correct answer and why it is the correct answer.