Get hands-on electrical exam practice - Completely updated for the 2005 NEC
Take the Master Electrician Electrical Exam with confidence! Measure your knowledge of the material, get the information you need and be fully prepared on exam day with Snapz Master Electrician Electrical Exam Software!
You’ll be able to learn the material and take the practice exams at your own pace, and:
- Become 100% confident you will pass your license exam.
- Study anytime, anywhere and at your own pace.
- Become an expert at managing time.
- Learn to find the answers with amazing speed.
- Discover your exact strengths and weaknesses.
- Focus only areas where you need improvement.
- Practice with authentic, real-world questions.
- Learn reliable and repeatable techniques for answering question.
This intuitive program is easy to use and features:
- three complete, 80-question practice exams
- 50-question Transformer Exam (Article 450)
- and a bonus 50-question Electrical Theory exam
Use the program’s Test Mode to find out what you already know, and what you don’t. Then use Study Mode to drill down only on the areas where you are weak.
The Test Mode feature can be used to time and grade your tests, and analyze your results so that you know where you need improvement. You can also print the tests and test results for take-away study. Each time you take the test, the questions are randomize, providing better practice and learning potential.
In Study mode you get unlimited time to take tests. The program also gives you a hint when you get stuck and shows the step-by-step solution to every question.
- Microsoft Windows 98 SP2, 2000, NT, XP,and both 32- AND 64-bit versions of Vista and Windows 7.
- 1.0 GHz processor (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 60 MB of free hard disk space
Note: Not compatible with Macintosh PC.