The Journeyman Electrician's Review is based upon the 2011 NEC!
This 7th edition Journeyman Electrician’s Review helps students better prepare for and pass the exam by providing realistic exam questions and an easy-to-understand study guide. Focusing on the specific topics covered on the journeyman licensing exams, the study guide also provides practice questions that guide students and prompts them to cite specific code references in their answers when applicable. This ensures that students receive valuable hands-on practice. 400 pp.
- Questions about NEC related topics require students to cite specific code references providing practice in using the NEC 2011 plus familiarity with the new code requirements.
- An introduction to examinations national testing organizations and approved testing laboratories is included to acquaint readers with all aspects of journeyman electrician licensure.
- Chapter-end questions are styled like the ones on licensing exams allowing students to identify topics they’ve mastered and pinpoint those that require further study.
- Practice tests mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing students with standard exam formats helping them assess their readiness and building their confidence.
- Must-know electrical math and calculator usage is reviewed.
New to this Edition:
- Content and practice questions are updated to reflect the 2011 National Electrical Code
- More detailed explanations for the answers provided will give students a better grasp on the correct answer and why it is the correct answer.