Journeyman Electrician’s Review, 6th Edition
The Journeyman Electrician's Review is based upon the 2008 NEC!
The Journeyman Electrician’s Review, based on the 2008 NEC, provides a proven way to prepare for and pass professional licensing exams with three comprehensive practice exams that focus on a specific topics covered on the actual journeyman licensing exams.
Each chapter also contains questions that guide readers quickly and efficiently through the content and require users cite a specific code reference as part of the answer, giving them the valuable hands-on practice they need to ensure maximum readiness.
- Information is complete and based on the NEC 2008, enabling users to prepare fully for journeyman exams
- Chapter-end questions are styled like those on licensing exams, allowing users to identify topics they’ve mastered and pinpoint those that require further study
- Practice exams mimic actual licensing exams; familiarizing users with standard test formats, helping them to assess their readiness, and building their confidence
- Must-know electrical math and calculator usage is reviewed, providing opportunities for users to update and/or refresh their skills
- Answers to all tests and questions are included in the back of the book, making it perfect for self-study