A comprehensive self-study guide for the requirements of the 2015 IRC!
The 2015 International Residential Code Study Companion is a comprehensive self-study guide for the requirements of the 2015 International Residential Code for One- and Two-Family Dwellings.
The book addresses building, mechanical, plumbing, fuel gas and electrical provisions. Particular emphasis is placed on the building planning requirements of Chapter 3 and the floor, wall, ceiling, and roof framing provisions.
The Companion’s 18 study sessions provide practical learning assignments and contain specific learning objectives, applicable code text and commentary, and a list of questions summarizing key points for study.
A 35-question quiz is provided at the end of each study session enabling users to test their knowledge of the material. An answer key indicates the correct response and reference for each of the 630 total questions.
- 60-question online quiz
- 18 study sessions
- 630 total study questions with answer key and code references
- Applicable code text and code clarification
- Helpful illustrations provide additional clarification of provisions
A great resource for the following Certification exams:
- Residential Building Inspector
- Residential Electrical Inspector
- Residential Mechanical Inspector
- Residential Plumbing Inspector
- Residential Plans Examiner
- Property Maintenance and Housing Inspector