The latest International Plumbing Code covers sanitary and storm drainage systems fixtures, piping, fittings, and devices
The 2015 International Plumbing Code Addresses features 14 chapters and appendices that cover all the major topics related to design and installation methods for sanitary and storm drainage systems fixtures, piping, fittings and devices, and detailed procedures for sizing a water supply piping system. The IPC also covers new provisions for the use of new and innovative products, materials and systems. 131 pp.
Important changes to the 2015 IPC include:
- Changes in public toilet facilities requirements
- New requirements for footbaths and head shampoo sinks
- Specific code changes to replacement water heater installations
- Changes in code regarding non-potable water fixtures, piping, and usage
- Revisions related to PVC pipe and fittings prior to solvent cementing
Make sure that you pass inspection. Have the latest International Plumbing Code at your fingertips.