The newly updated Instrumentation, 6th Edition
Instrumentation and Process Control is a comprehensive resource that provides a technician-level approach to instrumentation used in process control.
With an emphasis on common industrial applications, this textbook covers the four fundamental instrumentation measurements of temperature, pressure, level, and flow, in addition to position, humidity, moisture, and typical liquid and gas measuring instruments.
Fundamental scientific principles, detailed illustrations, descriptive photographs, and concise text are used to present the following instrumentation topics:
- Process control and factory automation measurement instruments and applications
- Control valves and other final elements
- Digital communication systems and controllers
- Overview of control strategies for process control
- Safety systems and installation in hazardous locations
- Systems approach to integration of instruments in process control
This is the “bible” for dealing with instrumentation and process control. Now in it’s 6th edition.