Updates based on the 2008 NEC
The Illustrated Guide to the NEC uses highly detailed, technically accurate illustrations and visuals to providing a unique approach to learning the Code. The complexity of the 2008 National Electrical Code is eliminated, and clear, concise translations are provided via straightforward illustrations and clear explanations.
Ideal for beginning and master electricians alike, the book organizes material logically, covering fundamental provisions first, and then grouping code requirements by the type of occupancy, beginning with one-family dwellings, and progressing on to multi-family, commercial locations, and special occupancies. An indispensable supplement to the NEC, users will benefit from:
- High quality Calculation Worksheets provide readers with the most straightforward, error-proof method of performing essential, complex calculations
- Unit Objectives introduce new ideas and set the stage for the topics to be covered
- Summaries are included in every chapter to reinforce what has been learned
- Competency tests check reader comprehension and provide the opportunity to identify and re-learn difficult concepts
- New full color format helps students better understand the concepts presented.