HVAC Controls and Systems
Divided into two sections, HVAC Controls and Systems covers all aspects of commercial controls, including pneumatic, electric, and electronic controls
HVAC Controls and Systems is a complete resource for engineers, presenting comprehensive coverage of all the common problems and their solutions that are often found in control applications in the commercial HVAC buildings industry. With information culled from the author’s own experiences, the book takes readers beyond textbook principles and offers suggestions for troubleshooting not found in any other book. Additionally, the book covers all aspects of commercial controls, including pneumatic, electric, and electronic controls, as well as applications of the hardware for air handling unit systems, terminal systems and units, primary systems, heat pump cycles, distribution systems, supervisory systems, maintenance and operations, and total facility approach. 334 pp.
Table of Contents:
- Dampers and Damper Motors.
- Automatic Valves.
- Pneumatic Transmitters, Indicating Receivers, and Receiver Controllers.
- Auxiliary Devices.
- Construction Systems and Devices.
- Electric and Electronic Products.
- Direct Digital Control.
- Air Handling Unit Systems.
- Terminal Units and Systems.
- Primary Supply Systems.
- Heat Pumps and Heat Pump Controls.
- Distribution Systems of All Types.
- Supervisory Control and Total System Optimization.
- Operating and Maintaining Control and HVAC Systems.
- Total Facility Approach to Planning Controls.