The most effective equipment, manpower planning and estimating tool you can own!
The Heavy Calc Pro- Construction Calculator features built-in functions that enable you to quickly find solutions for Area, Volume, Weight, Slopes, Swell, and Shrink, Cut/Fill and more. Save time, eliminate costly errors, and reduce material and labor expenses on all construction jobs. The calculator will allow you to work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including Metric.
- Work in and convert between Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric formats!
- Automatically calculate Areas and Volumes!
- Square-ups and Right Angles; Percent Grade and Slope; stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches, much more!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)!
- Find percent (%) Swell and Shrink! Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and Convert Between Any Construction-Math Formats!
- Calculate and convert in Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Yards, Feet (i.e. 10ths), Inches and Fractions, Meters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Automatically Calculate Areas and Volumes! Easily find Areas and Volumes using dedicated Length, Width and Depth keys.
- Square-ups and Right Angles! Percent Grade and Slope keys give you instant Right Angle solutions for Diagonals; easily stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches and More!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)! Convert between weights and find the weight of material (i.e., Tons per Cubic Yard, etc.).
- Find Percent (%) Swell and Shrink! Quickly determine Bank, Compacted and Loose Soil Volumes for any job.
- Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates! Built-in Cut/Fill, Existing and Proposed functions make soil-volume estimates easy.
- “Average” Function! Speeds Grid-Cell - Cut/Fill estimates.
Timesaving “Utility” Functions
- “Paperless” Tape! Allows you to review the last 20 entries – great for plan checks and confirming strings of dimensions.
- Preference Setting for Fractions speed entries, Repeat operator (+, -, ÷, x) and Constant functions reduce keystrokes
- Per Unit key for material costing estimates.
- Battery-Saving Auto Shut-Off
- Easy-to-follow User’s Guide
- Protective Hard Case
- Full One Year Limited Warranty
For: Engineers, Designers, Excavators, Highway and Heavy Construction Professionals
Size: 5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145mm x 76mm x 17mm)
Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.7 gm) – does not include Vinyl Case or User’s Guide
Power: Single 3-volt (CR-2032) Long Life Battery
Display Type: LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with full Annunciators
LCD Display Dimensions: 0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm)
Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy