Proven strategies to pass the LEED Green Associate exam
Here is the ideal study guide for understanding and preparing for the LEED Green Associate exam. Written by an expert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green Education Services-a premier LEED exam preparation provider-Guide to the LEED Green Associate Exam helps you break down difficult concepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearly organized, straightforward manner that helps you streamline the learning process. This is the best resource for anyone attempting the challenging LEED Green Associate credential.
Guide to the LEED Green Associate Exam features:
- A thorough overview to understanding the LEED certification process
- A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
- An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
- A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
- A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
- A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
All the basic knowledge of green design, construction, and operations is here for professionals who want to demonstrate green building expertise in nontechnical fields of practice. This book is the ultimate companion for achieving successful results on the LEED Green Associate exam.