Includes a total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Here is the ideal study guide for understanding and preparing for the LEED AP BD+C exam. Written by an expert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green Education Services-a premier LEED exam preparation provider-Guide to the LEED AP Building Design and Construction (BD+C) Exam engages readers by breaking down difficult concepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearly organized, straightforward manner that helps streamline the learning process. Serving as a valuable resource for anyone taking the exam to obtain the challenging LEED AP+ credential. 384 pp.
Guide to the LEED AP Building Design and Construction (BD+C) Exam features:
- An overview of the LEED Green Associate exam content including the LEED registration and certification processes
- A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
- An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
- A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
- A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
- A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Covering the detailed concepts of the LEED for New Construction and Major Renovations (LEED NC), LEED for Core and Shell (LEED CS), and LEED for Schools green building rating systems, this book is an all-inclusive resource for achieving successful results on the LEED AP BD+C exam.
Michelle Cottrell, LEED AP, is Vice President and Director of Education at Green Education Services, where she is responsible for curriculum and course development. She is also the founding principal of Design Management Services, a LEED consulting firm that supports project teams through the certification process from design through construction. A LEED Accredited Professional, Cottrell has more than ten years of experience specializing in commercial projects as a sustainable design and LEED consultant.
Green Education Services is a leading provider of green jobs training related to LEED, energy auditing, solar, and more for building developers, architects, engineers, interior designers, planners, commercial real estate brokers, and other construction industry professionals. A national member of USGBC and an approved AIA/CES provider, Green Education Services has helped thousands of professionals throughout the United States prepare for their credentialing exams.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 Understanding The Credentialing Process
- Chapter 2 Sustainability and LEED Basics Review
- Chapter 3 The LEED Rating Systems of The BD+C Reference Guide
- Chapter 4 Sustainable Sites
- Chapter 5 Water Efficiency
- Chapter 6 Energy and Atmosphere
- Chapter 7 Materials and Resources
- Chapter 8 Indoor Environmental Quality
- Chapter 9 Innovation In Design and Regional Priority