FE Electrical Engineering Review Manual
Make sure you have the most up-to-date review materials!
Manual for the new Computer-Based (CBT) Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Exam from Kaplan Engineering Education.
Whether you’re still in school or it’s been years since you’ve finished your studies, this 2014 edition covers the subjects you need to know to ace the new exam, including:
1) Introduction featuring testing tips and guidance, by Ernest M. Kim, PhD, PE
2) Mathematics: Precalculus and Analytic Geometry
3) Mathematics: Calculus and Differential Equations
4) Engineering Probability and Statistics
5) Ethics and Professional Practices
6) Engineering Economics
7) Properties of Electrical Materials
8) Engineering Sciences
9) Circuit Analysis (DC and AC Steady State)
10) Linear Systems
11) Signal Processing
15) Control Systems
17) Computer Networks
18) Digital Systems
19) Computer Systems
20) Software Development
In addition, each content chapter features practice problems to help you hone your skills for test day.
When the NCEES changed the test format in 2014, the topics covered also changed. Make sure you have the most up-to-date review materials, including this 820-page comprehensive Kaplan review manual.