FE Civil Review gives you complete coverage of the Civil FE exam through equations, tables, and figures!
The time has come to finally study for the Civil FE exam, and your first thought is where to start the studying. The FE Civil Review is your first and last stop! FE Civil Review gives you complete coverage of the Civil FE exam through equations, tables and figures. Use this guide to keep your studying going for those topics you already know, and to teach you the ones you have yet to learn! It has thousands of equations for you to practice different techniques and make sure you have all the information down before the time of the test. Some of the features include:
- Figures, tables and equations linked to the NCEES (National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying) FE Reference Handbook
- 16 different exams to help you practice for the big day.
- Explanations for problems that will give you step-by-step descriptions of how the answer was found and how to apply core concepts.
- An index filled with all those “must know” terms.
- A fully customizable study schedule to help make sure you stay on track.
- A guarantee in the back of the book from the publisher saying you will pass the exam or they will refund your purchase!
This essential toolbox will help you not only learn the terms and topics, but will help you apply them as well. Don’t miss out on passing the test the first time because you didn’t pick up your copy. Prepare successfully for the Civil FE exam through FE Civil Review!
About the author: Michael R. Lindeburg has written over 35 books for the engineering industry. Most of these books go over how to study and prepare for the engineering exams. He graduated from
University with a B.S. and M.S. in industrial engineering. He was also the founder and president of the Professional Engineering Institute.