Get up-to-date square-foot costs based on real building projects! The ultimate guide for the cost estimator!
When you want to know quick and accurate construction costs, look no further than the ENR Square Foot Costbook 2019. With this guide, you will see costs – along with actual models – presented in an easy-to-read format.
Develop budgets, calculate change orders, prepare formal bids, and draw up estimates faster and easier than ever before!
Arranged in three easy-to-use sections
Square-foot costs, provided by Design Cost Data:
- Data and reports for dozens of completed building projects with costs updated for 2017
- Costs for each project are broken down and reported by CSI Division on a square-foot basis
- Based on actual projects rather than hypothetical models
Unit-in-place costs, provided by BNi Building News:
- Over 6,000 accurate, up-to-date unit costs
- Covers all aspects of construction – from site work and concrete to doors and painting
- Costs combine material, labor, overhead, and profit
- Data can be used for estimates, bids, and change orders
Metro Area Multipliers, provided by Design and Construction Resources:
- Modify costs to adjust for specific locations throughout the U.S.
When you purchase this book, you will also receive next year’s version for a free 30-day trial!