A great companion to the 2014 NEC!
This authoritative text is recognized in the industry for providing a comprehensive overview of the National Electrical Code, and has been specially designed for use by journeyman and master electricians, inspectors, contractors, and others. Covering important changes in the new 2014 NEC and including concise text and descriptive illustrations that show a wide range of Code applications. The book also contains informative trade knowledge gained in the field accompanied by concise text and full-color illustrations . Includes Quick Quizzes, an illustrated glossary, and media clips.
- The National Electrical Code
- Branch Circuits and Feeders
- Conductors and Overcurrent Protection
- Wiring Methods
- Wiring Materials–Raceways and Boxes
- Wiring Materials–Switches, Switchboards, and Panelboards
- Equipment for General Use
- Motors, Generators, A/C & Refrigeration, and Fire Pumps
- Special Locations
- Final Exam