Get the answers you need for Electrical Safety!
If you’re reviewing electrical safety in the workplace with Electrical Safety: A Practical Guide to OSHA and NFPA 70E 2015 and you need the answers, then look no further than this ANSWER KEY!
Find answers to the following:
- Electrical hazards
- Multi-employer worksites
- Electrical safety programs
- Training of qualified and unqualified workers
- Approach boundaries
- Development of risk assessments
- Establishing electrically safe work conditions
- Working on energized conductors and circuit parts
- Portable electric tools and flexible cords
- Methods for choosing and inspecting personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Guidelines for common electrical tasks