The newly updated 3rd Edition of DEWALT Building Contractor's Licensing Exam Guide
If you’re looking to give your students the most comprehensive building contractor’s licensing guide on the market today, look to the industry leader in contractor education! Updated to reflect the 2009 International Building Code and International Residential Code, this guide introduces students to the most critical concepts, from code and OSHA requirements to business management and building theory. This valuable content is enhanced by the book’s student-friendly features, including an interactive CD that simulates actual exams, over 500 practice questions, test-taking strategies, exam rules, and answer keys. With all of these tools, never before has it been so easy to prepare your students for state or county licensing exams. 240 pp.
- Clarifies critical concepts with clear diagrams and detailed illustrations.
- Provides a valuable resource for anyone in the field, with comprehensive coverage that includes journeyman, apprentice, master, and contractor licensing exams, as well as International Code Council Certification.
- Offers a complete learning experience with the interactive CD that allows students to skip questions, mark questions to review later, and assess areas that need improvement.
New to this Edition:
- Brings learning to the next level with an all-new one-hour animated course on the accompanying CD that covers “Contractor’s Math”.
- Enhances practice exam coverage with an all-new quiz that contains 50 new questions.
- Ensures most up-to-date coverage with the use of code references for the 2009 International Building and International Residential Code.