Featuring 65 real-life projects with current construction costs for the modern architect!
The 2019 Architect’s Square Foot Costbook provides architects with detailed square-foot costs for 65 construction projects. Each project gives you a complete breakdown of the included systems, allowing you to easily calculate the cost impact of modifications and enhancements to your own projects.
The theme of the this year’s Architect’s Square Foot Costbook is Commercial, Educational, and Residential.
With the construction industry showing strong gains in these sectors, the 65 projects featured in the 2017 Edition focus on the costs of these construction types. Inside you’ll find detailed square-foot costs for:
- corporate headquarters
- medical centers
- single-family and multi-unit homes
- and much more…
Sustainability is also a theme throughout this book. Examples include:
- LEED Platinum certified buildings such as a university banquet hall, social hall, and corporate office
- A sustainable neighborhood that is certified LEED ND Silver with all phase 1 buildings certified LEED H Gold
- A multi-tenant non-profit center that achieved two LEED Certifications (LEED Gold and LEED Sliver)
This guide also incorporates:
- Unit-In-Place Costs enabling you to “mix and match” components to more closely follow your own designs
- Metro Area Modifiers you can use to adjust costs to local markets
- A Comprehensive Index to direct you to each element of your project
If you’re looking for quick, reliable square foot costs from actual projects, be sure to order this 2019 Edition of the Architect’s Square Foot Costbook!
When you purchase this book, you will also receive next year’s version for a free 30-day trial!