The ConcreteCalc Pro helps reduce material waste
This easy-to-use ConcreteCalc Pro helps all users improve design accuracy, reduce material waste and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with accurate, fast solutions for Square-ups, Area, Loads, Volume, Drop, Rebar, Stairs and much more.
It helps you:
- Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and Weight per size
- Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and Tread Width
- Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions
- Calculate Area, Volume and Weight per Volume
- Automatic Square-ups and Drops
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone, Column and More!
For Masonry, Concrete and Paving Professionals
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
- Automatic Weight per Volume; select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
- Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, and Metric including Square and Cubic formats.
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
- Rebar: find total Linear Feet and calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes; store various Rebar Size, On-center Spacing.
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small jobs.
- Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Column and Cones.
- Width, Length, Height keys for fast Area and Volume solutions.
- Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts.
- Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringers and Incline Angle. Solve Riser Height
- Automatic Block and Footing keys for material estimates.
- Polygon: calculate Full angles and Bi-sect angles.
- User Preferences: set custom options; Fractions, Volumes, Stairwell Opening.
- Cost per Unit: quickly solve unit cost and total pricing.
- Works as standard math calculator with %, +, -, x, +/-, 1/x, and x2,
- Backspace Key: easily correct entry errors.
- “Paperless” Tape: enables review of last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Protective 360 degree Hard Cover Case
- Long-Life Batteries
- Handy Pocket Reference Guides in English/Spanish
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
|Size:||5.7 x 3.0 x 0.65 (145 x 76 x 17 mm)|
|Weight:||4.15 oz. (117.7 gm) Includes Case and Field Reference Guide|
|Power:||LCD: 11 Digits* (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators|
|Display Type:||LCD: 11 Digits* (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators|
|Display Dimensions:||0.73¡± x 2.56¡± (19 mm x 6.5 mm)|
|Accuracy:||12 Digit Internal Accuracy|
|Maximum Display:||up to 19999999.99|