Provides the guidance and information that inspectors and related professionals need to become more proficient!
Concrete Manual: Based on the 2015 IBC and ACI 318-14 provides the guidance and information that inspectors and related professionals need to become more proficient and professional in relating to concrete field practices and inspection.
- Introduces concrete and explain what it is and why it behaves as it does
- Explain conventional concrete construction procedures
- Covers special concrete technologies such as autoclaved, self-consolidating, and previous
- Discusses control and inspection procedures
- Explores statistical quality control methods and their application to concrete construction
- Details proper field testing procedures
- Details proper placement of reinforcement
Includes resources such as a list of the concrete industry and technical organizations to contact for additional information, as well as exclusive online access to the Concrete Manual Workbook, which contains learning objectives, lesson notes, key points for studying and quizzes for each chapter. The answer key includes references to the applicable sections of the Concrete Manual.