The most advanced, most complete construction calculator ever developed!
The Construction Master Pro Desktop Calculator is the perfect tool for completing layouts, bids and estimates. The calculator will help you save time and money, and is capable of providing advanced feet-inch-fraction calculations with full trigonometric functions!
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides in Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Feet, Inches and Fractions, Decimal Inches, Yards, Meters, Centimeters, Millimeters, Board Feet, as well as both Square and Cubic measurements.
- New ! Automatic Block and Footing keys, instant Rafter Cutting Angles. Roof Areas, new Column/Cone solutions, and D:M:S to Decimal Degree conversions.
- Automatically converts to and from any dimensional format. (Cubic Feet to Cubic Yards, Meters to Inches, Square Feet to Square Inches, etc.)
- New Backspace Key. Allows simple editing of just-entered values.
- New Three Built-in Memories. Store constants/accumulate values in any format.
- New Exponential Notation function allows you to enter and display exponential values.
- Constant Operator. Simplifies repetitive calculations.
- Solutions for Rafters and Right Angles. Built-in keys instantly find lengths for: Common Rafters, Regular 45° Hips/Valleys and Jack Rafters, Irregular Hips/Valleys and Jack Rafters. Also allows you to enter Pitch in Inches or Degrees.
- Stair functions instantly determine number of Risers and Treads, Riser Height, Tread Width, any Overage or Underage, Stringer Length, and Incline Angle.
- Raked-wall key finds each stud length for any pitch or o.c. spacing.
- Circle key instantly calculates circumference, circle area, and arc lengths for solutions for columns, windows, pillars, postholes and more.
- Weight-per-Volume key converts between weights (lbs, tons, kg) and finds weights of any material (tons per cubic yard, lbs per cubic foot, etc.).
- Custom Fraction Setting allows fractions to be preset from nearest 1/2” to 1/64”.
- User-Set Preference feature allows permanent setting of many user defined options.
- “Paperless” Tape allows review of the last 20 entries.