The updated 3rd Edition of Commercial Drafting and Detailing!
Commercial Drafting and Detailing, 3rd Edition is the perfect resource for instructors, students and builders within the trade. This text offers foundation and framing plans, information on floor, site, stair and roofing plans, and offers students a step-by-step journey through the structural and architectural drawings required to complete a set of commercial plans. This updated 3rd edition features comprehensive coverage and utilizes easy to understand explanations and professional, practical examples. New updates also include an all-new chapter that is devoted to the development and drawing of architectural and structural details. The text also reflects information of the 2009 International Building Codes as well as the current Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Updated throughout in order to reflect the 2009 International Building Codes.
- New Easy Being Green boxes that are a prominent part of most chapters in order to emphasize key materials that are available to aid in sustainable building.
- Drawings that have been updated from black-and-white to a full-color scheme in order to provide more in-depth visualizations of the material.
- Electronic-based drawings are provided for most projects so that readers have experience with drawings are similar to what they will encounter throughout the workforce.
- Listings of relevant church and websites appear throughout each chapter in order to provide access to up-to-the-minute information on contemporary construction materials and procedures.