The one reference around that includes all the codes!
Code Check Complete 2nd Edition is an all-in-one reference that includes all of the codes you need to perform renovations or a job in the field.
This comprehensive text puts the latest plumbing, building, HVAC and electrical code information at your fingertips in the field. All of these codes can be found in an instant by using the easy to access, crystal-clear, illustrated format that makes Code Check a staple for thousands of inspectors and builders across the country.
The text is designed to work hard for you through a durable outer casing and the lay flat spiral binding, which makes it perfect for the job site. The book also comes with detailed cross-referencing and over 400 drawings that address all of your code questions with up-to-date answers. The text can address every electrical, mechanical or building code requirements that you are likely to encounter during a renovation, remodel or new build. You’ll find accurate, up-to-date information that you can rely on to pass inspection. The text also offers a quick glance summary to give you all of the important code changes you need during the job. The book will save you wasted man-hours and money because you will be able to avoid costly code error violations during your first inspection.
- Addresses every essential building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing code requirement you’re likely to encounter when building or remodeling
- Accurate, up-to-date information you can rely on
- Quick and easy access to the specific facts you seek
- Cross-referenced to the International Residential Code, Uniform Plumbing Code, Uniform Mechanical Code and National Electrical Code
- Quick-glance summaries alert you to important code changes
- Saves you wasted man hours and money because you’ll avoid costly code error violations the first time
- Compiled by code-certified building/home inspectors and endorsed by the International Conference of Building Officials
- Spotlights life-safety issues behind the codes
- Made to take on site and stand up to months of use and abuse
- A great value—like four code guides in one, for one low price!