More comprehensive than ever. You'll find new, updated, and expanded coverage in every section!
The Civil Engineering Handbook, 2nd Edition is more comprehensive than ever. First published in 1995, this definitive reference has been updated and revised in order to incorporate the many changes in techniques, tools, and materials that have found their way into civil engineering research and practice over the last several years. With newly expanded coverage in every section, and an increased focus on computing reflecting the rapid advances in computer technology, The Civil Engineering Handbook is the ultimate resource for providing solutions to the problems and answering the questions related to the many aspects of civil engineering.
- New chapters in key areas of materials, transportation, hydraulics, and construction engineering
- Major updates in every section that reflect recent advances in research, materials, methods, and tools
- Increased emphasis on computer-aided design and computer-aided engineering
- Resources for efficient problem solving, including design and analysis tables, decision charts, a multitude of formulas, and more than 1200 illustrations
- Fast access to reliable information in every area of civil engineering