Cal/OSHA Construction and Electrical Safety Orders ensure compliance with California's construction and electrical safety orders
The Cal/OSHA Construction and Electrical Safety Orders is an easy to understand reference guide that enables users to better understand and comply with California’s safety orders for the construction and electrical industries. This comprehensive resource also includes Operating Rules for Industrial Trucks, the Sharps Injury Log, and a listing of all California OSHA district offices and phone numbers.
- 8.5” x 11” softcover book
- 284 pp.
- 110 illustrations
- 81 tables
- 13 forms
- Cal/OSHA Record keeping (including Cal/OSHA 300 Log)
- Cal-OSHA District Offices Directory
- Operating Rules for Industrial Trucks
- Safety and Health Protection on the Job
- Sharps Injury Log
- Quick-Find Index