Part of a highly-praised series of bridge engineering books. Focuses on Construction and Maintenance.
Bridge Engineering: Construction and Maintenance is part of the Principles and Application in Engineering Series, and serves as a convenient, economical reference. With informative content culled from the award-winning Bridge Engineering Handbook, Bridge Engineering: Construction and Maintenance takes an in-depth look at the construction engineering and maintenance aspects of steel and concrete bridges. The content covers many topics in thorough detail, including effective project management, construction procedures and practices, construction and maintenance inspections and ratings, and bridge strengthening and rehabilitation. 256 pp.
- Discusses all aspects of constructing and maintaining both steel and concrete bridges
- Includes advice on developing maintenance documentation
- Provides detailed inspection guidelines
Bridge Engineering: Construction and Maintenance - Table of Contents:
- Steel Bridge Construction
- Concrete Bridge Construction
- Substructure of Major Overwater Bridges
- Bridge Construction Inspection
- Maintenance Inspection and Rating
- Strengthening and Rehabilitation
- Cable Force Adjustment and Construction Control