The updated Autodesk Inventor 2012 Essentials Plus!
Updated for use with latest version of Autodesk Inventor software, AUTODESK INVENTOR 2012 ESSENTIALS PLUS demonstrates critical CAD concepts, from basic sketching and modeling through advanced modeling techniques, and provides the skills you need to master this commonly-used professional tool. The book walks you through every component of the software, including the user interface, toolbars, dialogue boxes, sketch tools, drawing views, assembly modeling, and more. A combination ‘how-to’ and reference manual, AUTODESK INVENTOR 2012 ESSENTIALS PLUS also features step-by-step tutorials and project exercises, and is an ideal resource for new learners and working professionals alike. 784 pp.
- Just-Released Materials: Extensive coverage of Autodesk Inventor 2012 (the latest version of the software) updates readers on the newest features, and includes screen captures, end-of-chapter questions, online instructor materials, and more!
- Practical Lessons for the Real World: Exercises emphasize modern-day applications and straightforward examples, informing without overwhelming, and preparing readers for the tasks they will see on the job.
- Modular Coverage: Thoughtfully organized, subjects are separated into modules, putting essential information at the reader’s fingertips, and making AUTODESK INVENTOR 2012 ESSENTIALS PLUS an indispensible desk reference.
- Helpful Project Files: FREE with the book, online project files provide extra information to help readers complete practice exercises with ease.
- Certification Guidance: Autodesk Inventor 2012 Essentials Plus identifies certification objectives, and provides practice performance tasks for readers preparing for the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified User Exam.
- Offers tutorials that showcase practical skills and project exercises designed both for self-paced learning and classroom instruction.
- Autodesk Inventor 2012 Essentials Plus is illustrated with over 1400 screen captures that bring life to Inventor concepts and take users step-by-step through the use of the interface, toolbars, dialogue boxes, sketch tools, drawing views, and assembly modeling.
- Contains modular coverage that makes it easy for your students to find material on a desired task.
Table of Contents:
- 1. Getting Started
- 2. Sketching, Constraining, and Dimensioning
- 3. Creating and Editing Sketched Features
- 4. Creating Placed Features
- 5. Creating and Editing Drawing Views
- 6. Creating and Documenting Assemblies
- 7. Advanced Part Modeling Techniques
- 8. iComponents and Parameters
- 9. Advanced Assembly Modeling Techniques
- 10. Sheet Metal Design